Satliva’s Guide to Buying the Right Organic Body Butter
Organic Body Butter has been the talk of the town for years now. Individuals, influencers, and personal-care brands swear by the benefits they have experienced due to organic body butter. A simple google search will throw at you 100s if not 1000s of articles & blogs, all talking about the countless uses and applications of this miracle ingredient. As fruitful as it may seem, choosing the right organic body butter requires a little knowledge. Nowadays, people plaster the word “organic” on nearly everything. To ensure you aren’t fooled, we’ve come up with a little guide to keep you informed about your personal-care choices.
What is Organic Body Butter
As the name states, organic body butter is body butter that is made exclusively from organic and natural ingredients. At Satliva, we blend complementary cold-pressed oils with our base body butters which is usually Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, or Mango Butter. Our in-house extracted Hemp Seed Oil is what really brings all these ingredients together and amplifies their benefits.
How to Pick the Right Organic Body Butter
To choose the right body butter for you, it is imperative that you are aware of 2 crucial things - Skin Type, Purpose, and Authenticity of Ingredients.
Understand the difference between body butter and lotion or moisturiser: Body butter is often used and regarded as general lotion or moisturiser by the masses. The first step to picking the right body butter is learning what it is, what it’s used for, and how it’s used.
Purpose: Body butters are all crafted to deeply moisturise and nourish skin, but most of them do much more than that. If you are seeking the benefits of body butters for a particular purpose, it is always good to know precisely what you will use it for. Be it to treat eczema, hydrate chronic dry skin, or assuage other inflammatory skin conditions. Our Cocoa Bliss Body Butter is a suitable product to help with such skin conditions.
- Know the ingredients: This will help you authenticate and truly understand the product you are purchasing. Body butters are sold everywhere these days, so reading through the list of ingredients, knowing precisely what it is, and understanding the purpose for your purchase will ensure you’re buying the best possible product for yourself.
Benefits of Organic Body Butters
Body butters are used for a multitude of daily purposes and several skin conditions. Let's have a look at a few -
- They are brimming with antioxidant and anti-ageing properties.
- They hydrate the skin and lock in the moisture.
- Their immense anti-inflammatory properties help treat inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acute dry skin, rashes, and acne.
- They heal sunburns and diminish stretch marks & scars.
- They reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and repair damaged skin.
- They restore skin elasticity due to their ability to increase collagen in skin.
- Certain cocoa butters even have UV protection properties.