Personal Information: As a norm, we collect only personal information you provide voluntarily, when you are:
- Registering on to the SITE;
- Purchasing products on the SITE;
- Making product enquiries; and
- Contacting NHEMPCO (including customer service representatives, or other employees) by email the personal information We collect from you include your name, e-mail address, username, postal address, company name, telephone number, fax number, credit card number, credit card expiration date, etc.
Non-personal information: In the course of normal SITE operations, we collect non-personal information such as your browser type, IP address, operating system, internet service provider, and the domain name from which you accessed the SITE, etc. Additionally, information regarding Your browsing behaviour on the SITE may also be collected, such as the date and time of visit, the areas or pages visited, the amount of time spent, the number of times You return, and other click-stream data, in order to manage the SITE, analyse trends, track user's usage in the aggregate, and collect general demographic information for statistical purposes and uses.
We will not share any personal information about you with any third party except as mentioned here.
- The information may be shared, on a strictly need to know basis with any third party service providers we may engage for hosting the SITE, to provide service relating to order fulfilment, SITE operation etc., solely for the purpose of providing services in relation to the SITE. NHEMPCO may process and store, in any country where we engage service providers, the information collected in connection with the SITE. The data protection laws in such countries may be different from that applicable in India. By making use of the SITE, you acknowledge and accept the storage, transfer and processing of information, outside of your country of residence.
- Where we have your consent, We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from you to our advertisers including financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, mortgage lenders etc.) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, etc.);
- Where the information is required to be shared by us under law such as (i) when We determine that there has been a violation of the Terms; (ii) to provide information to law enforcement agencies in response to any judicial order and; or (iii) in relation to any investigation on matters related to public safety, illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to the physical safety of any person, etc. as may be permitted by law;