Which is the Best Hair Oil for Growth & Thickness?
The use of Hair Oil dates back thousands of years. The traditional Indian system of medicine and well-being known as “Ayurveda,” mentions the healthful process of hair oiling and states that it should be conducted once a week. But why is such a simple process given such importance? And which oil is the best for benefits such as hair growth and thickness? Read on to learn more.
The Significance of Hair Oiling
The process of hair oiling is an extremely salubrious activity. It has a wide range of benefits pertaining to hair and mental health! Let’s have a look at a few -
- Hydrates and nourishes hair.
- Prevents hair fall and stimulates hair growth.
- Strengthens hair.
- Reduces the risk of lice and prevents dandruff.
- Prevents bacterial and fungal infections.
- Strengths the roots.
- It is extremely relaxing, reduces stress, and improves mental well-being.
- Increases blood flow to the scalp.
Our Choice of Oil for Healthy Growth and Thickness
When it comes to hair growth and thickness; Avocado Oil is our recommendation every time. Avocado is a fruit that has gained popularity in India over the past decade. Overtime we have come to learn that avocado strengthens and protects your hair like no other oil. The reason? It contains an abundance of monounsaturated fats, proteins, copper, folic acid, magnesium, and minerals that strengthen and reinforce the very building blocks of your hair. But precisely what changes and benefits can you expect from the regular application of avocado oil?
Protection from adverse environmental conditions: Avocado oil is high in antioxidants that help fight the harsh effects of UV rays and pollutants. Additionally, scientists have stated that avocado polyphenols are a key factor in shielding both the scalp and hair from environmental aggressors.
Healthy hair growth: Avocados contain an essential vitamin known as “Biotin,” which is believed to play an integral role in hair growth and thickening.
- Visible improvement in scalp health: Avocados contain an effective mix of vitamins and lipids, both of which are responsible for the health of your scalp. It improves the overall health of your scalp, and contributes to the seamless functioning of the scalp microbiome. This inevitably leads to the curbing of problems such as dandruff, dry or flaky scalp, and infections.
To make all these benefits accessible to anyone and everyone, our team at Satliva has created a balanced and highly effective Hemp with Avocado Hair Oil; Bringing you the benefits of avocado oil, enhanced by the benefits of Hemp Seed Oil.
If for some unfortunate reason, you do not have access to avocado oil or are unable to use it, Castor Oil works equally as well for hair growth. Studies have revealed that using castor oil even once a month can boost hair growth up to 5 times the usual rate. What’s more is that castor oil is brimming with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which aid in curbing dandruff and other vexing scalp conditions. To give you the benefits of castor oil, we’ve come up with the Hemp with Argan Oil, this blend makes the most effective use of castor oil, ensuring it works wonders on your hair.