- It moderates skin's oil production.
- It reduces inflammation and redness in skin.
- It gently and effectively nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- It treats acne and reduces skin blemishes and inflammation.
- Its anti-ageing properties restore skin elasticity and remove wrinkles and fine lines.
- It provides relief to itchy and peeling skin along with reducing razor bumps and irritation.
Hemp Seed Oil: If you're looking for a healthy and nourished body, Hemp Seed Oil is your friend.
Coconut Oil: Its antimicrobial properties protect the skin and heal wounds.
Castor Oil: You can depend upon Castor Oil for skin moisturizing and promoting the overall health of the skin.
Palm Oil: Hydrate your skin and lock the moisture in skin with Palm Oil.
Shea Butter: Get smooth and buttery, well nourished skin with Shea Butter.
Rosemary Essential Oil: Use this natural astringent that tones, cleanses and protects the skin.