- It repairs skin damage caused by harmful toxins and chemicals in the air.
- It acts as a blocking agent for harmful UV radiation and harsh sunlight.
- It boosts generation of new cells.
- It moderates skin's oil production.
- It reduces inflammation and redness in skin.
- It gently and effectively nourishes and moisturises the skin.
Hemp Seed Oil: If you're looking for a healthy and nourished body, Hemp Seed Oil is your friend.
Castor Oil: You can depend upon Castor Oil for skin moisturising and promoting the overall health of the skin.
Coconut Oil: Its antimicrobial properties protect the skin and heal wounds.
Palm Oil: Hydrate your skin and lock the moisture in skin with Palm Oil.
Cocoa Butter: Keep your body protected from harmful toxins, air pollutants and UV rays with the smooth and luscious Cocoa Butter.
Peppermint Essential Oil : Depend upon the cooling abilities of Peppermint Essential Oil to soothe and refresh your skin.
Lemongrass Essential Oil: This magic oil relieves muscle aches and body pains.